Integrated Tank Gauging
The Datafuel Integrated Tank Gauging (ITG) option enables automation of inventory functions and data transfer into the Fuel Management System.
ITG links the industry standard Veeder-Root TLS2 Automatic Tank Gauging System (ATG) to the Datafuel technology. The TLS2 is a high quality magnetostrictive based ATG capable of meeting UPSS regulatory requirements.
- Unattended fuel deliveries requiring only the fuel suppliers tanker driver to be present. (Subject to safety/operational guidelines.) Volumetric delivery transactions are automatically recorded.
- Automatic and manually initiated dip readings controlled by the Datafuel software.
- Low-level alarms and or re-order point notifications per tank.
- Full reconciliation with pump transactions via Datafuel FMS reporting.
- A range of tank probe lengths.
- Up to six physical tanks per interface